Hope you enjoy the hairstyles and beauty tips posted in this blog. I'm cool with you re-posting images or text posted here as long as you put a link back to the blog. Please do not sell images or text posted here. I have spent many hours scanning these articles because I believe these things should be free!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am thankful for all the people reading Beauty is a Thing of the Past and especially thankful for all the people who have been leaving comments. I read and appreciate each and every one of them, even if I don't respond.

6 comments:

A said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful for you too!

Addy said...

I love your blog! Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Lolita Haze said...

Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I have selected you as one of my 7 most enjoyable blogs for the style blog award! http://vintagestarlet.blogspot.com/2009/11/thank-you-for-ba.html

Sydney B. said...

I enjoy reading your lovely blog! You have an award waiting for you on my site!

XO,
Syd Divine

Felicia_Ceballos said...

I've never commented before, but I needed to say that I am a huge fan of your blog and I have learned soooo much

thanks for everything

Racaire said...

Thank you very much for this great blog, I very enjoy reading it since a friend of mine mentioned it some days ago :) great work, great blog!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails